2011年1月30日星期日

Week2.Writing Journal Prompts 2

Topic1: Some risks of the job in business administration.
  I am majoring in Management. After I graduated, I will find a job in business administration, so it is necessary to find out that the work is security enough for me to choose or not.

Topic2: The responsibilities that a CEO need to have.
          The most popular job in business administration is being a CEO because it is one of the important job in the company. However, importantce means the job requires more responsibilities. During searching, I found that this job also requires high professional ethics.

Topic3: The skills that a manager need to have.
          Being a manager is not easy. It is important to gain enough skills for this job. Therefore, by knowing the stills that I need in the future career, I can set up goals and make a list for future study.

Particular Business: Automobile industry

1 条评论:

  1. Since your industry of choice is the automobile industry, it might be interesting to study the most and least successful CEOs in that industry and discover what makes one more successful than another.

    Could you make sure to set this page to English?

    回复删除