2011年3月5日星期六

Week7.Writing Journal Prompts

During the draft conference, we have discussed the 1000-words-draft’s format and its subheading. The format of a Webtext is different form the one which used in essay, so I need change the format and make the text looks more like Webtext. The second thing is about the subheading, like the “Controlling skill”. I need to rewrite the heading to make a clear idea and fit the content. Therefore, I change the subheading into “Money Management Skill”.
After read the feedback from the professor and partner, I know that I have to make some changes.
It is really necessary and important for me to fix my grammar mistakes, so I will go to the writing center to get some help. The second thing is that in the background part, after I point out the fail CEO, I have to write more details.
From the instructor feedback, I know that some sentences which are unclear need to be fixed. Also, I need to make the essay in a logical order.

没有评论:

发表评论