2011年2月27日星期日

Week6.Writing Journal Prompts

1. The first article I choose is the Five Marks of a Great Leader. In this article, the author points out 5 things that a successful leader need. The five marks are the moral courage, judgment, sense of priority, disposal and concentration of effort and Humor. The author expatiates how these marks are important to the leader by giving specific examples. I choose this article because it helps me to explain the importance of discernment ability.
2. The second article I choose is the Communication from the Top down. This article is about how to use communication as a tool to manage the company and shows how communication is important. The author uses Chris Hamon as an example to explain how communication skills are used in real life. I choose this article because it gives me a specific example about how communication skills works.

References
Johnson, P. (2005). Five Marks of a Great Leader. Forbes, 175(10), 31. Retrieved from EBSCOhost.
Johnson, S. M. (2009). Communication from the Top down. Management Quarterly, 50(1), 24-26. Retrieved from EBSCOhost.1.
Database: Academic Search Premier

1 条评论: